Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I'm Alive

so, I'm going to try this again. I was very surprised with myself when I remembered my password, so i figured that if I remembered my password than I should try to blog a little more. Though right now i can't blog about certain things due to possible leaks, but I will in due time. I promise and it will be very good.

I got about one hundred ticks this weekend while camping. No. That is not an exageration and I am now tickaphobic, but who can blame me?

I bought a mountain bike off Cambellyardsales.com and now I plan on biking for exercise, though it rained yesterday and today I woke up too late so I could go this afternoon...but we'll see. i'm lame.

The end for now. I should go back to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha yay you're back!! I'm seriously thinkng of visiting you in October, but we better NOT go camping!! ;)