Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'm Alive!

This is my new year resolution. Please help me keep it. I want to keep in touch with everybody and I'm[ so bad at it....and this would help....so do anything to help me help myself.

So I'm alive. 2010 here I come! I'm excited for this year...and there are some reasons I shouldn't be...but I can't help but dwell on all the awesome things that will come out of this year.

This year I will have a baby. A darling baby girl (yes I know I said I wasn't going to tell...but I can't resist any longer, you win). I will dress her in little red dresses and teach her to shoot guns. Only 3 and half months left till she's here. I've started to pop, and this week I've only worn sweat pants. I guess I can't complain though. After all, being 6 months pregnant I should have something to show for it. She kicks me all the time...and I love it! Maybe she'll be good at martial arts. :-)

This year I will also move back to Ohio. It is because my husband is deploying, but good things will come of it. Ryan will deploy sometime after the baby is born and then I will move. I will then have a built in baby sitter and company while hubby is gone. I will also be able to take TaeKwonDo back up and kick some people around. I will be in the country. I will have horse again. I will enjoy it very much.

Those are my two biggies for this year. They're the things I'm excited about.

I don't know what I will do this weekend...but I will let you know what I did. I promise. :-)

Signing off.

4 comments:

Brenna H. said...

Yay! I'm so excited! Little girls are precious. I'm also glad that you are blogging again. Can't wait for new posts. :-) It will be interesting to see what the new year holds for all of us. :-)
Blessings!

jessica said...

Hurray for your little girl...little Liberty Bell. Oooo, now I can look at pretty baby dresses.

All the best on the next 3 months.

MissF said...

That's so exciting! I predicted a girl :-) Glad to see you're posting - I'm looking forward to hearing more!

FreedomAdvocate said...

Oh, BTW if you have a private blog...invite me!