Monday, January 11, 2010

Private Blogs

So, I have run into a problem with all of the private blogs. I can't read them! and that makes me sad. So, if you would please invite me if your blog is private...that would be super amazing awesomeness.

This weekend I didn't do anything. well, I cleaned, and cooked and looked up baby stuff and ratings and watched a few movies with hubby, but nothing really. It was way to short though and went by quickly. right now I'm trying to decide which camera to buy. Mine is dead. I have my work camera, but not my own. I like the Canon SD789IS or the canon SX2000IS. Any thoughts?

I had to have my blood drawn today for a glucose test. The look the nurse gave me when she was telling me about it was hilarious. Now I turn down every test they offer, of course. The nurse and doctor are always very nice about it. I had thought about not having this one, but figured it wouldn't hurt and then I'd know my blood type. Well, she tells me about the test and end with "you have to do it" in a very nice way. Of course her adding that made me want to say "No...I'm not taking it." But, I restrained myself...though it was very hard...and even now its hard for me. So i finally took a test. They had me drink this sugary drink and I had to wait an hour. At least I didn't have to wait in the doctors office during that time. The drink was like sweet coolaid and it made me feel sick. And they wonder why I don't like tests. Oh well. no doctors appointment for another month...yay!

Signing off,

ME

7 comments:

Kara said...

see now, if I am ever pregnant I am going to have every test I can because I will just be paranoid and I will have read about all the horrible things that can happen to me and my baby. What if I have strep B? Babies can die from strep B.

FreedomAdvocate said...

oh..kara...I miss you

MissF said...

Can you see my blog? I'm pretty sure I have you on my list, but I'm not positive that I have your most current email.

BH said...

My blog is public, so you should have access to it. If you click on my name, it should go to my profile and then my blog.

FreedomAdvocate said...

MissF I cannot see your blog. You can e-mail either ajbruns7@yahoo.com or ajbehm@yahoo.com

Tessa said...

Hi Alicia! Can you see my blog? Just let me know.

And congrats again and again on having a girl!! That's so exciting! Ha ha, I like your plans for her as well.

heather said...

Alicia!! I found you! :) I'm SOO excited that you're having a baby! Yay! I'm praying that everything is perfect...I know it will be! Love!!