Friday, March 26, 2010

Beautiful Life

Life is good right now. Ryan got home from JRTC the same day I got back from Camp Lejeune. While he was gone I got to see church friends, have a baby shower in Ohio, see friends from Virginia, go to Camp Lejeune and see my sister Andrea who just got stationed down there at New River. I kept busy and I enjoyed every minute of my time, but I did miss Ryan. I don't like that he will soon leave me for a year, but I have plenty of things to look forward to thankfully. If I didn't I don't know what I would do.

Enough about that. Baby will be born in about 3 1/2 weeks. Can't believe it! Got lots of stuff for her...onsies, a swing, blankets, towels and toys. I need to finish the crib though (put the clear coat on) and finish sewing the bumpers for it. It would be smart to finish that asap...you never know when she'll come. Somehow I ended up with tons of pink. Oh well. Atleast I'm not the one wearing it. I had a dream that she was born and was not a she, but a he. Crazy pregnancy dreams.

Tonight Ryan and I are gong for hibachi with some of Ryan's new friends. I hope I get along with their wives. That would be nice. the FRG (Family Readiness Group) is getting more active and so I'm getting to know more and more of the wives. Too bad I'm leaving soon...I could be friends with some of them maybe.

On the drive to Camp Lejeune, Pepper, my new boss was worried I would go into labor. I wanted to fake labor, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. The guy on the plane next to me on the way back was texting his friends about sitting next to a prego lady who was ready to pop. He was a little nervous. I am so amused at this. Ok, that's an update. Not exciting, but hopefully not too boring.

Spring is finally here!

1 comment:

Brenna H. said...

Ha, the texting guy cracks me up!