Thursday, February 4, 2010

What's Wrong with me?

Sometimes I wish I didn't have answers to this question. The problem is that most the time I don't know which one is correct. This week though, I'm pretty sure the answer is, "I'm Pregnant." The last two days Ryan has called to tell me he will be home very late...I cried. It's not like he said he wouldn't be home at all (which happens sometimes), just late. though, of course that always means really late, after I'm asleep, but still. I think to myself, "I'm such a wimp." After all, I used to laugh and tease girls who would get so upset over their husbands, boyfriends, whomever being home late or being gone for a few days. Now a deployment is something to cry about...not that. But i cried anyhow. If I really want to cry I should at least wait till March when he's gone for a month at JRTC. But, there is nothing I can do it seems. Sometimes I just want to complain about the Army...really...why?

This week I got the car seat and stroller I ordered (and got a huge discount on thanks to Kohls). It was so weird to put it all together. I felt like I was playing dolls or something. It has good reviews so I just pray that I love it. I also got my new camera so I can take pictures of things now.

Andrea, aka lil sis, is in the running to be one of the marines to take care of the presidents helicopter. They've narrowed it down to four and will pick two. I'm excited that that would put her in VA and that would be closer to me, but it's too bad the president is who he is. Oh well. It would probably be a cool job anyhow.

I have a new boss at work....more about that next week. that's when he starts.

till next time....

1 comment:

Kara said...

I don't know if they should let Andrea take care of Obama's chopper.

I am very curious about your new boss situation.